Injuries on Duty can be a costly affair with many been hidden expenses.
One of the additional costs incurred can be attributed to the way a Workmen’s Compensation forms is completed due to the possible lack of understanding of those required to fill in the form.
This workshop is held over a period of approximately four hours and covers the Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act which governs the claims and procedures process for Workmen’s Compensation and the processing for online uploading onto the
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All members of staff involved in completing documentation for those who become ill or are injured at work
- Members of the finance department required to complete the annual assessment forms for Workmen’s Compensation
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
- Background to COID Act
- Mission of the COID Commissioner
- Funding the Commissioner
- Employer Obligations
- Employee Obligations
- Compensation Claiming Procedure
- Online Registration & Claiming Procedure
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT?
Once completing this workshop, the candidate will have a clear understanding of the requirements of the Act and how to complete the WCL1, WCL 2 and online in a manner that will save the Company unnecessary costs.