More than 2000 people become HIV positive every day in South Africa, the largest percentage of those between the ages of 18 – 25 years.
The impact on Companies is significant as it reduces productivity and profits, skilled workers may be affected and become costly to replace them, care and counselling is a financial drain and employees are off work either because they are sick or are attending funerals or caring for loved ones who may have become ill.
Who should attend?
- All Employees
- All Management
What will be covered?
- What is Aids?
- How can you contract the Aids Virus?
- How can you protect yourself?
- How would you know if you have Aids?
- Your Rights as a human with Aids
- What can you do if you have been infected?
- The Company context towards Aids
Duration 2 Hours