SAQA US ID
Working at Height
What will be covered?
- Explaining the use and limitations of a limited range of fall arrest equipment and fall arrest plan.
- Inspecting, assembling and storing fall arrest equipment.
- Selecting suitable anchor points.
- Using fall arrest systems with a double lanyard.
- Using pre-installed vertical and horizontal life-lines.
Duration : 1 day
Requirement Be medically fit and in possession of a medical certificate, declaring the learner free from a condition that may prevent the learner from working safely at height
All the required safety equipment for the practical exercise is to be provided by the candidates attending the training.
PLEASE NOTE!! Should the learner not have worked at heights prior, he is required to do 1.5 days of training which includes the practical.